ABP is a leading tech company in the region. We are a team with vast experience and passion for what we do. With more than 10 years of experience in ICT consultancy services, our goal is to provide always high-quality solutions using the best technologies. Our agile teams have delivered successful projects in different fields, such as health care, education, e-commerce, and other industries. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top of Design and IT Talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for a qualified Graphic Designer to join our team. You should be able to render our company and customer requirements into practical and attractive designs. You will be designing in an extensive variety of projects for digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, capable of bringing powerful creative ideas, and show remarkable attention to detail.
We are looking for proactive people, talented team players, passionate about designing, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ABP is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to ABP.
If you don't have experience as a graphic designer, but would like to learn you can apply for an internship.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Soft skills required to join our team
- Communication (both listening and speaking skills)
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Work ethic
- Leadership qualities
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
- Location: Tirana
- Deadline: 30.05.2021