What is astraia, and what are its modules used for?
astraia software was created in 1999 by a group of doctors and medical experts who worked with a group of software developers to develop a database that would cover all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology at the highest medical standard and still be flexible to be adapted to the patient's needs.
Today, astraia has been translated into over 20 languages and has been installed in over 1000 doctors’ offices, clinics, and hospitals.
Albanian Business Partner is the official partner of astraia software in the Balkans that offers 5 modules, astraia Obstetrics, Fetal Echocardiography, Gynecology, Colposcopy, and Breast Clinic module.
In this article, we want to present you a short information about all the modules that we offer.
astraia Obstetric Module:
This module gives the possibility to monitor in the most precise way the fetal and maternal health from early pregnancy assessment to birth. The most important feature of this module is that it calculates the risk for Trisomy 21 and Trisomy 13+18 using the algorithm provided by the Fetal Medicine Foundation in London, UK (FMF). Based on the detailed ultrasound examination and the maternal blood analysis and biochemistry, this module provides an algorithm that allows the calculations for fetal chromosomal defects and abnormalities in the 1st Trimester (i.e. Trisomy 21) and problem pregnancies.
- Monitor and document the whole pregnancy.
- Complete ultrasound of the fetus and maternal structures during pregnancy.
- Risks for Trisomy 21, Trisomy 18 +13, pre-eclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, and preterm delivery with the latest FMF risk algorithm.
- All invasive and non-invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Track of fetal development.
- Well-structured reports with a few clicks using predefined templates for all major exam types.
astraia Fetal Echocardiography module
Provides an excellent tool for advanced training in ultrasound diagnostics of the fetal heart. Based on data entries, the program will recommend further ultrasound procedures and make suggestions for the Doppler examination and additional biometric measurements of the fetal heart. The results from these measurements can be displayed as a graphic chart.
- Detailed ultrasound of the fetal heart with prompts for examination suspected diagnosis and a detailed fetal echocardiography assessment.
- Detailed cardiac biometry.
- Detailed Doppler examination of the fetal heart.
astraia Gynecology module
Offers a step-by-step analysis of the patient’s medical history. Routine gynecological procedures and ultrasound procedures can be documented and recorded for future reference.
- Documentation of medical history and diagnostic findings.
- Clinical examination.
- Identification of early pregnancy.
- Full ultrasound investigation.
- Recording of cervical smear, endometrial biopsy, implant, cyst aspiration, IUCD insertion, infections, ectopic injection, and ERCP.
- Endoscopic procedures (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, laparotomy)
- Conclusion: diagnosis, recommendations, generation of individually configured reports, letters, memos, and print outs.
astraia Colposcopy module
This module offers a step-by-step navigation system and gives the possibility to document and evaluate these exams even while they are in progress.
- Patient clinical history.
- Reference details with warnings for examination and current symptoms.
- Graphical representation of results.
astraia Breast Clinic module
This module offers a detailed breast exam and step-by-step menu navigation that helps with the documentation and evaluation of these exams. As with all other astraia programs, the data input options are all based on the latest up-to-date scientific publications in this field of medicine.
- Patient medical history, including pedigree.
- Indication for examination.
- Clinical examination, including palpation.
- Ultrasound MRM examination, including Göttinger-Score-System.
- Invasive procedures.
- Diagnosis (including drawing module to make a sketch).