ABP is a leading tech company in the region. We are a team with a vast experience and passion for what we do. With more than 10 years of experience in ICT consultancy services, our goal is to provide always high-quality solutions using the best technologies. Our agile teams have delivered successful projects in different fields, such as health care, education, e-commerce, and other industries. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top of Design and IT Talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for a qualified IOS App Developer to join our team. You should be able to render our company and customer requirements into practical and attractive interactive applications. We are looking for proactive people, talented team players, passionate about programming and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ABP is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to ABP.
Responsibilities for IOS App Developer
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit in our team.
Qualifications for Front IOS App
- At least 1+ years of experience in IOS app development.
- Good knowledge with iOS technologies and development tools (Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoapods).
- Good knowledge of the architectures of mobile applications in native and hybrid contexts.
- Experience of integration with web services from mobile applications (REST with JSON, HTTP, HTTPS, OAuth).
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Good knowledge of IOS app development guidelines, Apple approval process.
- Familiar with AGILE methodology.
- A team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail and be organized.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
It would be great if you have:
- Core Data knowledge.
- Apple’s API. Knowledge of developing HealthKit, HomeKit, Sirikit, CallKit, iMessage Apps etc.
- Experience with Spring framework and automated testing (JUnit, Mockito). Also, relational database (MySql, PostgreSQL).
- Nosql DB.Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Soft skills required to join our team
- Communication (both listening and speaking skills)
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Work ethic
- Leadership qualities
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
- Location: Tirana
- Deadline: 30.06.2021